Certified Authentic Governance Consultant and Master Certified Authentic Governance Consultant Credentials are valid for the three-year period following the consultant’s initial approval or latest renewal. Credentials must be renewed by annually of the year the credential expires. The renewal fee entails $250 for both credentials.
Continuing Authentic Governance Consultant Education
Continuing Authentic Governance Consultant Education is divided into two categories: Authentic Governance Core Competencies and Resource Development.
- Core Competencies: Advanced Authentic Governance consultant training, writing, or research directly related to the Authentic Governance Core Competencies.
- Resource Development: Training, writing, research, or self-study outside of the Authentic Governance Core Competencies that contributes to the professional development of a consultant.
Where to Find Training
- AGI Approved Training Providers; these are the AGI Chapter Leaders Technological University of the Americas, Authentic Governance Institute, and TPS International Inc.
- AGI Conference sessions. See AGI Conferences.
- AGI Chapter and Community of Practice events. See the AGI Event Calendar.